Thursday 18 October 2012

Persistence

Persistence

I must say that I am quite pleased with all the good news which is going around right now.  After being on Brian Timoney Actors  course, we have quite a few new actors who have come out and got either agents, or been cast in leading or supporting roles, going on auditions the lot. There is so much going on its amazing.

We can all achieve our dreams and goals, as long as we follow the steps, determination, persistence, belief and hard work.  We all need to believe in something. Whether it be God, ourselves, the universe, whatever it is for each of us, we must believe.

Im most happy about all the good news as most of us never done any acting before going on the course.     We all believe and we are following our dreams.

At times there will be things that we have to do on a daily basis which we may not want to do. I remember watching a bio on P Diddy a long time ago and something he said always stuck in my mind. "Each day there are things which I don't want to do, but which I have to do in order for me to achieve my goals".  We all have to do things we don't like to do, we also do many things which we love to do.

Its usually the things we don't really like to do, which are within the things we love to do, which are the things that get us to our goals.  On saying that. Her is a little video which I loved doing but Im not so happy about putting it out there. Although I believe its one of the things I have to do in order for me to reach my goals!

Angela Walters Actress Monologue Lady Macbeth

Some of us dont like watching ourselves but we have to get used to it, and we have to become thick skinned too.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment