Tuesday 12 September 2017

Showreel 2017

Well its been absolutely ages since I wrote about my acting journey and quite a bit has happened since I last posted anything on here, which is well over a year ago. I had to take this down for a while but I believe its time for it to go back up and its time for me to continue sharing my journey as an actress.  The first thing I want to do is to share my new showreel so it gives you a better feel for where I am, or what I have been doing. I also forgot how much I enjoy sharing my experience with others too.


Showreel 2017


I actually did not realise that it has taken me 3 years to have a new showreel, which is not good. I will need to get one ready for 2018, well at least towards the end of 2018.

I will write another post soon, which will give you my journey since I last wrote a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment